Everyone is in recovery from something: abuse, family dysfunction, depression, anxiety, grief, illness, trauma, relationships and/or addictions of alcohol, drugs, food, pornography, gambling, sex, and more. Find help through the Christ-centered resources on this site.
- Overcome self-defeating behaviors, thoughts & addictions
- Go beyond recovery to discover, explore & magnify the life God wants for you
- Come to know true salvation through Jesus Christ & learn to help others
CIR does not provide individualized counseling services and should not be used or regarded as a substitute for such services. User Agreement
Christians in Recovery® is NOT:
- A crisis center or hotline
- A substitute for attending church
- A professional therapy group
- A substitute for professional help or assistance
- Geared to any one denomination
- Intended to replace secular recovery groups or meetings
- Intended to replace or undermine any other Christian organization or group.